Career Link 2017
Come meet some of the best employers in the city, learn about networking opportunities and connect with different professional organizations and employment resources!
Thursday, May 18, 2017
Banner Hall - Evraz Place
1700 Elphinstone Street
10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Bring your resume and come ready to share with employers why you would be a great asset to their organization!
Employers and organizations that will be at this job fair:
- Access Communications Co-operative Limited
- Beyond Words Speech-Language Consultants
- Brandt Group of Companies
- Campion College at the University of Regina
- Conexus Credit Union
- CPA Saskatchewan
- Dasro Consulting
- Direction des Affaires Francophone (Francophone Affairs Branch)
- Employment Network Canada Inc.
- Farm Credit Canada
- Immigrant Access Fund Canada
- Jeunesse Canada au travail
- Loblaw Distribution Centre
- Neil Squire Society
- Prairie Valley School Division
- Ranch Ehrlo Society
- Regina Labour Market Services
- Regina Trades & Skills Centre
- Saskatchewan Government Insurance (SGI)
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic Student Recruitment
- Saskatchewan Provincial Building Trades
- Saskatchewan Workers' Compensation Board
- The Hotel Saskatchewan
- University of Regina
- University of Regina + Federated Colleges
- Voluntary Sector Studies Network
- Warner Industries
We will feature all the employers that will be at the job fair throughout the month of May on our Facebook page, so stay tuned!
For more information regarding this Job Fair, please contact Employment Services at:
2nd - 2332 11th Avenue
- click here for a copy of the Event Poster.