Career Link 2018
Empowering Newcomers through Employment
Connecting Employers to a Diverse Workforce
Come meet some of the best employers in the city, learn about networking opportunities and connect with different professional organizations and employment resources!
Thursday, May 10, 2018
International Trade Centre Evraz Place
1700 Elphinstone Street
10:00 AM To 3:00 PM
Bring your resume and come ready to share with employers why you would be a great asset to their organization!
Employers and organizations that will be at this job fair:
- Adecco Canada/Modis
- APEGS - Association of Professional Engineers & Geoscientists of Saskatchewan
- Caring Careers
- Chartered Professional Accountants
- City of Regina | Municipal Government
- Dasro Consulting
- Employment Network Canada Inc.
- Francophone Affairs Branch-Government of Saskatchewan
- Jeunesse Canada au travail DLO / Young Canada Works BOL
- MicroAge Regina
- Ranch Ehrlo Society
- Regina Trades & Skills Centre
- SGI- Saskatchewan Government Insurance
- Saskatchewan Workers' Compensation Board
- Solvera Solutions
- The Style Academy
- University of Regina
- Voluntary Sector Studies Network at Luther College
More Employers/Organizations will be listed at a later date.
We Will Feature All The Employers That Will Be At The Job Fair Throughout The Month Of May On Our Facebook Page, So Stay Tuned!
For more information regarding this Job Fair, please contact Employment Services at:
3rd Floor - 2314 11th Avenue
If you are an employer who would like to participate in this event please contact Wendy Brooks at (306) 352 3521.
- click here for a copy of the Event Poster.