Newcomer Community Health Fair
Your Health is a Partnership between You and Your Health Care Team!
Regina Open Door Society will be hosting a Community Health Fair on
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017
from 9:30 am- 2:30 pm
in collaboration with several Community Health Service providers.
It will be a five hour event where newcomer can explore and visit booths of health service providers available in the community. The main objective of the event is to provide information and promote programs and services to newcomers.
Following service will be offer during the event:
- Information on nutrition and tips on having a healthy life style offered by a Dietrician
- Immunization and Flu information by Public Health Nurses
- Information on specialized equipment/products provided by SDHHS
- One-on-one vision consultations and optical services offered by EYES Hamilton
- Blood pressure screening and consultations by Nurse Practitioners
- Information provided by a Child Psychologist from Child and Youth Services
- Information on early screening for Breast Cancer & Information on dental hygiene and much more......
For more information or to register, please contact:
Dhaka Tiwari or Hassen Bashir - Health Facilatators
Regina Open Door Society
4th floor Bank of Canada Building
- click here to print Event Poster