Summer Blast 2017 - Youth Program
Make your summer more exciting and meaningful and enjoy our fun-filled learning and recreational activities for you.
RODS Youth program will be offering a Summer Program (Summer Blast 2017) for newcomer youth this July and August. A variety of fun-filled learning activities are in store for those who will be successfully admitted to program.
Open to all Youth Immigrants and Refugees
Ages 13- 24 Years Old
Register is now closed!
Come join us and have fun while learning new things and building great friendships!
Click here for the program calendar and check our event calendar for daily reminders!
- Orientation and Pre-Canada Day Celebration - June 30th, 2017
- English Conversation Cirecle for Newcomer Youth - July 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th, 2017
- Educational Workshops, Orientatiosn and Field Trips - July 4th, 6th, 24th and 27th, 2017
- Summer Music Camp - TBD
- Multi-Sport Camp - August 1st to 4th, 2017
- Summer Spin Theatre - August 8th to 18th, 2017
- Educational Trips - throughout July
- Volunteering Opportunity with Regina Food Bank - August 28th, 2017
- Water Safety Education - August 30th, 2017
All dates and location on Summer Program Poster!
To register or for more information, please contact:
Youth Program Coordinator
Regina Open Door Society Inc.
4th Floor, 2220 12th Avenue
- Click here for the Event Poster