Summer Blast 2017 - Youth Program
Make your summer more exciting and meaningful and enjoy our fun-filled learning and recreational activities for you.
RODS Youth program will be offering a Summer Program (Summer Blast 2017) for newcomer youth this July and August. A variety of fun-filled learning activities are in store for those who will be successfully admitted to program.
Open to all Youth Immigrants and Refugees
Ages 13- 24 Years Old
Registration deadline and Orientation June 27th, 2017
Come join us and have fun while learning new things and building great friendships!
- Orientation and Pre-Canada Day Celebration - June 30th, 2017
- English Conversation Cirecle for Newcomer Youth - July 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th, 2017
- Educational Workshops, Orientatiosn and Field Trips - July 4th, 6th, 24th and 27th, 2017
- Summer Music Camp - TBD
- Multi-Sport Camp - August 1st to 4th, 2017
- Summer Spin Theatre - August 8th to 18th, 2017
- Educational Trips - throughout July
- Volunteering Opportunity with Regina Food Bank - August 28th, 2017
- Water Safety Education - August 30th, 2017
All dates and location on Summer Program Poster!
To register or for more information, please contact:
Youth Program Coordinator
Regina Open Door Society Inc.
4th Floor, 2220 12th Avenue
- Click here for the Event Poster