Food Safe Level 1 - Employment Services
Oct 16, 2017
This two week preparation and certification class is designed for clients who are seeking a job in:
- Restaurants, Fast Food or Catering
- Care Homes (Elderly Care Homes)
- Daycare Centres
- Hospital Food Services
October 16th to 30th
9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Food Safety Certification Course and Test
8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Clients will be given instruction on food safety and will be given the change to become certified in Food Safe Level 1.
The Food Safe Level 1 certification is a provincially recognized certfication, our provider for this certfication is a certified food insprector from Mike McCann Consulting.
Programs are accessible to all newcomer to Canada (focusing on, but not limited to, newcomers within the past 5 years), aged 16 or over, who experience cultural and/orlanguage/literacy barriers to employment. Minimum English requirement CLB 4+.
How to Apply:
Clients must complete a registration form prior to attending classes.
For more information or to register, please contact:
2332 11th Ave (second floor)
- click here for the Workshop Poster
- click here for the list of all EMPLOYMENT CLASSES
- click here for the list of all EMPLOYMENT WORKSHOPS
- click here for the list of all COMPUTER CLASSES