Adapting to school is hard work. The language and culture is different. How can I make new social contacts? How can I get help with English? How can I get help with my homework? At the Youth Program, you'll have an opportunity to get answers to these questions. The program will help you meet people in Regina. You will get the chance to make new friends with other youth people in the community, participate in fun events and get help with your homework.
What Would I Do In This Program?
There are lots of activities to do in the Youth Program:
- If you join the EAL Support Group, you can get help with your homework from volunteer tutors.
- And during the summer months, the Summer Leisure Youth Program give you a changes to learn sports like badminton, soccer, boxing, swimming, tennis and takraw; and also get the chance to go on field trips.
- During the winter months, we also schedule other events like bowling and skating.
Who Can I Register For This Program?
Refugees and permanent residents between the ages of 13-18 can register.
How Much Does It Cost?
How Do I Register?
There are three ways to register:
- Fill out the Youth Intake form and mail it or drop it off at the 4th Floor - 2220 12th Avenue, Regina, Saskatchewan.
- Phone RODS at (306) 352-3500. Ask for the Youth Coordinator.
- Email at .