Career Link 2019!
Empowering Newcomers Through Employment
Connecting Employers To A Diverse Workforce
Come meet some of the best employers in the city, learn about networking opportunities and connect with different professional organizations and employment resources!
Wednesday, May 8th, 2019
International Trade Centre Evraz Place
1700 Elphinstone Street
12:00 PM To 3:00 PM
Bring Your Resume And Come Ready To Share With Employers Why You Would Be A Great Asset To Their Organization!
Employers and organizations that will be at this job fair:
- Adecco Employment Services Ltd.
- Catholic Family Services- Newcomer Services
- Chartered Professional Accountants
- City of Regina
- Dasro Consulting Inc.
- Employment Network Canada Inc.
- Farm Credit Canada
- ISM Canada
- Luther College at the University of Regina
- Naval Reserves - HMCS Queen
- Ranch Ehrlo Society
- Regina Immigrant Women Centre
- Restorex Disaster Restoration
- SaskGaming Corporation
- SATCC (SYA Saskatchewan Youth Apprenticeship)
- SHA- Regina Qu'Appelle
- Solvera Solutions
- St. John Ambulance
- Sun Life Financial
- The Williston
- Visionpool Business Services
More Employers/Organizations will be listed at a later date.
We Will Feature All The Employers That Will Be At The Job Fair Throughout The Month Of May On Our Facebook Page, So Stay Tuned!
For more information regarding this Job Fair, please contact Employment Services at:
3rd Floor - 2314 11th Avenue
If You Are An Employer Who Would Like To Participate In This Event Please Contact Victoria Flores (306) 352 3521.
- click here for a copy of the Event Poster.
See you there!