Community Health Fair 2018
Regina Open Door Society Will Be Hosting A Community Health Fair on Wednesday, October 3rd, 2018 from 9:00 am- 2:30 pm, in Collaboration with Several Community Health Service Providers.
It will be a five hour event where newcomer can explore and visit booths of health service providers available in the community. The main objective of the event is to provide information and promote programs and services to newcomers.
Highlights of the Programs and Services:
- Information by a Dietician on healthy nutrition and tips on health and wellness
- Immunization and Flu information by Public Health Nurses
- One-on-one basic Health Consultations by Nurse Practitioners
- Information, resources and tips on how to cope and support people living with Parkinson’s disease.
- Blood pressure screenings and related consultations by Nurse Practitioners
- Knowledge sharing and discussion regarding available resources on managing and supporting families with children living with mental health Concerns.
- Information on early screening for Breast Cancer & Information on dental hygiene and much more…
For more information or to register, please contact:
Dhaka Tiwari or Hassen Bashir - Health Facilatators
Regina Open Door Society
4th floor, 2220 12th Avenue
- click here to print Event Poster