The Welcoming Community for Newcomers’ INVOLVE program will start on May 23.
Develop your community leadership skills! Join the 5-week program to:
- Understand the culture, role, and history of volunteerism in Saskatchewan and Canada
- Understand how non-profit organizations are structures and how they generally operate
- Identify your skills, attributes and interests and find opportunities where you can contribute successfully
- Gain Canadian experience
- Contribute to the community
- Develop networks
- Have your voice heard
- Develop your leadership skills
Saturday May 23, 30, June 6, 13, 19 and 25, 2020
ONLINE through Zoom!