Youth Program Summer Blast 2016
Make your summer more exciting and meaningful and enjoy our fun-filled learning and recreational activities for you.
RODS Youth program will be offering a Summer Program (Summer Blast 2016) for newcomer youth this July and August. A variety of fun-filled learning activities are in store for those who will be successfully admitted to program.
Open to all Youth Immigrants and Refugees
Ages 13- 18 Years Old
Registration deadline and Orientation June 27th, 2016
Come join us and have fun while learning new things and building great friendships!
- Orientation and Pre-Canada Day Celebration - June 30th, 2016
- English Conversation Cirecle for Newcomer YOuth - July 4th, 1th, 18th and 25th, 2016
- Educational Workshops, Orientatiosn and Field Trips - July 6th, 8th, 12th and 14th, 2016
- Summer Music Camp - July 19th to 22nd, 2016
- Multi-Sport Camp - July 26th to 29th, 2016
- Summer Spin Theatre - August 2nd to 12th, 2016
- Educational Trips - throughout August
- Volunteering Opportunity with Regina Food Bank - August 26th, 2016
- Water Safety Education - August 29th, 2016
All dates and location on Summer Program Poster!
To register or for more information, please contact:
Youth Program Coordinator
Regina Open Door Society Inc.
4th Floor, 2220 12th Avenue
- Click here for the Event Poster
This program is funded by: