Summer Blast 2018 - Youth Program
Make your summer more exciting and meaningful and enjoy our fun-filled learning and recreational activities for you.
RODS Youth program will be offering a Summer Program (Summer Blast 2018) for newcomer youth this July and August. A variety of fun-filled learning activities are in store for those who will be successfully admitted to program.
Open to all Youth Immigrants and Refugees
Ages 13- 24 Years Old
Register deadline June 27th, 2018! Limited spaces available!
Come join us and have fun while learning new things and building great friendships!
Click here for the program calendar and check our event calendar for daily reminders!
- Orientation and Pre-Canada Day Celebration - June 29th, 2018
- English Camp (English Conversation Circle for Newcomer Youth) - July 10th, 17th and 31st, 2018
- Educational Workshops, Orientatiosn and Field Trips - July 3rd, 4th, 6th, 11th and 13th, 2018
- Multi-Sport Camp - July 23rd, 24th, 25th and 26th, 2018
- Summer Spin Theatre - August 7th to 17th, 2018
- Educational Trips - throughout July and August
- Volunteering Opportunity with Regina Food Bank Green House, Green Parch and Carmichael Outreach - August 3rd, 2018
- Arts Worlshop - August 22nd to 24th, 2018
- Water Safety Education - August 29th, 2018
All dates and location on Summer Program Poster!
To register or for more information, please contact:
Youth Program Coordinator
Regina Open Door Society Inc.
4th Floor, 2220 12th Avenue
- Click here for the Event Poster