Upcoming Employment Services Workshop - Register Now!
Employment Services Is Currently Offering The Following Workshops:
Morning Workshops (9:00 Am To 1:00pm):
- Targeted Resume Development - May 14th to 17th
- Advanced Interview Workshop - May 21st to 24th
- Competency Based Cover Letter Writing Workshop - May 28th to 30th
- Customer Service English Workshop - June 3rd to 7th
- Advanced Interview Workshop - June 3rd to 7th
- Targeted Resume Development Workshop - June 10th to 14th
- Job Finding Club Workshop- June 11th To 14th
- Advanced Interview Workshop - June 17th to 21st
- Competency Based Cover Letter Writing - June 25th to 27th
Afternoon And Evening Workshops (3:00 Pm To 8:00 Pm):
- Introduction to Cover Letter Workshop - May 21st to 23rd
- Excel Level 2 Workshop- June 3rd to 6th
- Job Search Workshop - June 10th to 13th
- Basic Computers & Keyboarding Workshop - June 17th to 27th
Programs are accessible to all newcomers to Canada (focusing on, but not limited to, newcomers within the past 5 years), aged 16 and over, who experience cultural and/or language/literacy barriers to employment.
How To Apply:
Clients must complete a registration form prior to attending the class. Clients can come to the Regina Open Door Society Employment Services at 2314-11th Ave. third floor, or call 352-3521 to make an appointment.
To Register or for more information, please contact:
2nd Floor - 2332 11th Avenue
Tel: (306) 352-3521