Upcoming Employment Services Workshops - Don't forget to register!
Employment Services is currently offering the following workshops:
Morning Workshops (9:00 am to 1:00pm):
- Advanced Interview Skills - April 30th to May 4th, May 14th to 18th, 2018 & May 28th to 31st, 2018
- Targarted Resume Development - May 7th to 10th, 2018
- Customer Services English - May 14th to 18th, 2018
- Competency Based Cover Letter Writing - May 22nd - 23rd
Afternoon and Evening Workshops (3:00 pm to 8:00 pm):
- Basic Computers & Keyboarding - April 30th to May 3rd, 2018
- Resume - May 7th to 10th, 2018
- Cover Letter - May 14th to 16th, 2018 & July 3rd to 5th, 2018
- Interview - June 18th to 21st, 2018
- Microsoft Excel Level 1 - June 25th to 28th, 2018
- Microsoft Excel Level 2 - July 9th to 12th, 2018
- Job Search - July 16th to 19th, 2018
Programs are accessible to all newcomers to Canada (focusing on, but not limited to, newcomers within the past 5 years), aged 16 and over, who experience cultural and/or language/literacy barriers to employment.
How to Apply:
Clients must complete a registration form prior to attending the class. Clients can come to the Regina Open Door Society Employment Services at 2314-11th Ave. third floor, or call 352-3521 to make an appointment.
To Register or for more information, please contact:
2nd Floor - 2332 11th Avenue
Tel: (306) 352-3521
To learn more about Employment Services, click here!
- Click here for upcoming workshop poster