Upcoming Employment Services Workshops - Register Now!
Employment Services is currently offering the following workshops:
Morning Workshops (9:00 am to 1:00pm):
- Advanced Interview Skills - January 21st to 25th, 2019 & February 4th to 8th, 2019 (10 am to 2 pm)
- Customer Services English - February 35th to 28th, 2019
- Cover Letter - January 30th to February 1st, 2019 & February 19th to 21st, 2019
- Job Search - February 11th to 15th, 2019
- Introduction to Job Interview - February 4th to 8th, 2019 & February 11th to 14th, 2019
- Resume - January 21st to 25th, 2019 (10 am to 2 pm), February 1st to 8th, 2019 & February 19th to 22nd, 2019
Afternoon and Evening Workshops (3:00 pm to 8:00 pm):
- Basic Computers & Keyboarding - February 4th to 7th, 2019 & February 11th to 14th, 2019
- Cover Letter - February 19th to 21st, 2019
- Job Search - February 25th to 28th, 2019
- Introduction to Job Interview - January 14th to 17th, 2019
- Microsoft Excel Level 1 - January 21st to 24th, 2019
- Microsoft Excel Level 2 - January 28th to 31st, 2019
Programs are accessible to all newcomers to Canada (focusing on, but not limited to, newcomers within the past 5 years), aged 16 and over, who experience cultural and/or language/literacy barriers to employment.
How to Apply:
Clients must complete a registration form prior to attending the class. Clients can come to the Regina Open Door Society Employment Services at 2314-11th Ave. third floor, or call 352-3521 to make an appointment.
To Register or for more information, please contact:
2nd Floor - 2332 11th Avenue
Tel: (306) 352-3521