Upcoming Employment Services Workshops - Register Now!
Employment Services is currently offering the following workshops:
Morning Workshops (9:00 am to 1:00pm):
- Networking & Job Search Strategies - March 4th to 8th - 9 am to 1 pm
- Targeted Resume Development - March 4th to 8th - 10 am to 2 pm
- Food Safe Level 1 - March 4th to 14th - 9 am to 2 pm
- Competency Based Cover Letter Writing - March 12th to 14th - 9 am to 1 pm
- Advanced Interview - March 18th to 22nd - 9 am to 1 pm
- Targeted Resume Development - March 18th to 22nd - 10 am to 2 pm
- Customer Service English - March 25th to 28th - 9 am to 1 pm
Afternoon and Evening Workshops (3:00 pm to 8:00 pm):
- Introduction to Resumes - March 4th to 7th
- Introduction to Job Interviews - March 11th to 14th
- Microsoft Excel Level 1 - March 18th to 21st
- Microsoft Excel Level 2 - March 25th to 28th
- Basic Computers & Keyboarding - April 1st to 4th and 8th to 11th
- Introduction to Job Search - April 15th to 18th
- Introduction to Cover Letters - April 23rd to 25th
Programs are accessible to all newcomers to Canada (focusing on, but not limited to, newcomers within the past 5 years), aged 16 and over, who experience cultural and/or language/literacy barriers to employment.
How to Apply:
Clients must complete a registration form prior to attending the class. Clients can come to the Regina Open Door Society Employment Services at 2314-11th Ave. third floor, or call 352-3521 to make an appointment.
To Register or for more information, please contact:
2nd Floor - 2332 11th Avenue
Tel: (306) 352-3521
To learn more about Employment Services, click here!