Upcoming Employment Services Workshops - Register Now!
Employment Services Is Currently Offering The Following Workshops:
Morning Workshops (9:00 Am To 1:00pm):
- Competency Based Cover Letter Writing - April 16th to 18th - 9 am to 1 pm
- Targeted Resume Development - April 23rd to 26th - 9 am to 1 pm
- Advanced Interview - May 6th to 10th - 9 am to 1 pm
- Customer Service English - May 13th to 17th - 9 am to 1 pm
- Targated Resume Development - May 14th to 17th - 9 am to 1 pm
Afternoon And Evening Workshops (3:00 Pm To 8:00 Pm):
- Introduction to Job Search - April 15th to 18th
- Introduction to Cover Letters - April 23rd to 25th
- Introduction to Resumes -April 29th to May 2nd
- Introduction to Job Interviews - May 6th to 9th
- Microsoft Excel Level 1 - May 13th to 16th
- Introduction to Cover Letters - May 21st to 23rd
Programs are accessible to all newcomers to Canada (focusing on, but not limited to, newcomers within the past 5 years), aged 16 and over, who experience cultural and/or language/literacy barriers to employment.
How To Apply:
Clients must complete a registration form prior to attending the class. Clients can come to the Regina Open Door Society Employment Services at 2314-11th Ave. third floor, or call 352-3521 to make an appointment.
To Register or for more information, please contact:
2nd Floor - 2332 11th Avenue
Tel: (306) 352-3521