Are you computer illiterate and keyboarding slowly with only two fingers? This free workshop will help increase your basic computer and keyboarding skills, making you more employable. This course provides newcomers with practical information and experience in computer basics for the workplace. Participants will learn basic skills in Microsoft Office Word, email, internet, and keyboarding. If you need to improve your basic computer and keyboarding skills, you will want to take this practical online zoom webinar workshop.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
This workshop offers a practical approach to learning basic computer skills required for most jobs. Key topics covered in the class include
- Various parts of the computer and computer vocabulary
- Navigating through MS Word, emails, and the internet
- Creating, saving, renaming, and deleting files
- Learning and practicing proper keyboarding
- Importance of backup storage for important files
- Increasing your computer security
When you finish this workshop, you will
- Know how to navigate MS Word, emails and the internet
- Have increased awareness of how to increase your computer security
- Know how to practice proper keyboarding and improve your typing speed