Citizenship 101 is a program that aims at improving knowledge and awareness of Canadian Citizenship for newcomers to Canada.
This program consists of 10 sessions every Saturday at 11:00 a.m. Starting on July 2, 2022
Who can register:
- A permanent resident
- At least 18 years of age
- CLB level 4 or above
Citizenship 101 Program Activities:
- Group learning, sharing knowledge and experiences to understand how to become a Canadian Citizen
- Online interactive sessions based on the official Discover Canada Guide Book
- Self-assessment activities
- Special presentations from community workers, politicians, historians, etc.
- Learn about and participate in a mock Citizenship exam
Certificate upon successful completion of the program
Click here to register