Microsoft Excel is the most commonly used spreadsheet software, and an important computer program in the Canadian workplace. Excel can be applied in many different industries, including business administration, finance, human resources, hospitality, and teaching. Whether you have never used Excel before, or are in need of a refresher course on spreadsheets and formulas, you should consider taking Excel Level 1.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Excel Level 1 covers the basics of Microsoft Excel, as well as OneDrive (Microsoft’s cloud-saving program). Among the topics that we will cover in this workshop are:
- Creating, saving, and sharing Excel workbooks
- Cell basics, including formatting
- Using the fill handle, find & replace, and spell check
- Working with multiple Excel worksheets
- Applying formulas
- Applying functions
After completing the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Use the basic features of Excel workbooks, including creating, saving, sharing, printing, reviewing, and exporting
- Apply formatting to Excel worksheets, including number formatting, modifying row and column dimensions, and adding colour and style elements
- Apply formulas and functions to Excel worksheets
Participants will also receive a certificate of completion at the conclusion of this workshop.
If you are not registered with us, please click on the below link or please call (306) 352-3521 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment Readiness Workshops Registration Form « Regina Open Door Society (RODS)