Excel Level 2
Have you taken Excel Level 1 and want to learn more advanced ways to use Excel? This free workshop will help build on what you learned in Excel 1 and take you further in learning more complex formulas and functions. This class will provide clients with skills in using Microsoft Excel 2016 that can be used in the work place and increase employability. Microsoft Excel is useful in creating spreadsheets used to record and calculate data for budgets, tracking financials, storing data and many other tasks. Clients will learn Excel tools and apply these tools in creating their own spreadsheets. If you want to continue developing your Excel computer skills then you will want to take this practical online zoom webinar workshop.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
This workshop offers a practical approach to learning advanced Excel computer skills required for employment. Key topics covered in the class include
- Sorting, Outlining and Filtering Data
- Formatting tables, using templates, reviewing and sharing workbooks
- Working with charts, sparklines, pivot tables and pivot charts
- Using Conditional Formatting, What-If Analysis and IF Function
- Data tables, cross reference cells and creating in-cell butterfly charts
- Concatenate, Text to Columns, V-lookup and so much more
When you finish this workshop, you will be able to:
- Effectively manage large amounts of data in an Excel Workbook
- Use a wide range of functions for personal and professional purposes
- Convert data to charts and use Excel to track and analyze data
If you are not registered with us, please click on the below link or please call (306) 352-3521 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment Readiness Workshops Registration Form « Regina Open Door Society (RODS)