Excel Level 2
Have you taken Excel Level 1 and want to learn more advanced ways to use Microsoft Excel? In this workshop, you will learn new skills that build upon Excel Level 1, including more complex formulas and functions. You will also learn about Excel features often used in the workplace, such as charts, filtering, and Pivot Tables.
What will you learn?
This workshop offers a practical approach to learning advanced Excel computer skills required for employment. Key topics covered in the class include
- Sorting, Outlining and Filtering Data
- Formatting tables, using templates, reviewing and sharing workbooks
- Working with charts, Sparklines, Pivot Tables, and Pivot Charts
- Using Conditional Formatting, What-If Analysis and IF Function
- Data tables, cross reference cells and creating in-cell butterfly charts
- Concatenate, Text to Columns, V-lookup, and so much more
When you finish this workshop, you will be able to:
- Effectively manage large amounts of data in an Excel Workbook
- Use a wide range of functions for personal and professional purposes
- Convert data to charts and use Excel to track and analyze data
Who is eligible for this workshop?
Workshops are intended for newcomers to Canada (focusing on, but not limited to, newcomers within the past 5 years), aged 16 and over, who experience cultural and/or language/literacy barriers to employment.
Daytime workshops require CLB 5+. Evening workshops require CLB 3+.
How can you apply?
If you are interested in taking this workshop, please get in touch with your employment counsellor or complete the intake form at https://rods.sk.ca/programs/employment/employment-services-registration-form/