Strategic Job Search and Networking
What will you learn?
This workshop offers a thorough explanation and discussion of essential information job seekers need to know. Key topics include:
- Recruitment process and scams
- Social media, job search sites and employment agencies in job search
- The hidden job market, networking and informational interview
- Strategies to solve common problems in job search
Armed with the knowledge, participants reflect on their job search experience and identify their strengths and weaknesses. To facilitate the management of their weakness, a range of strategies will be introduced, and participants will apply them in diverse job search scenarios.
When you finish this workshop, you will:
- Have a thorough understanding of job search and networking
- Be able to transfer classroom learning to job search practice
- Become more informed and confident as a job seeker
If you already have an employment counsellor, register online for this workshop.
If you do not have an employment counsellor, call (306)352 3521 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further guidance