If you have applied for jobs without getting positive response from employers, you may be looking for more effective job search strategies. This free online workshop can inspire you by offering insights into the job search process and addressing typical challenges for job seekers.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
This workshop offers thorough explanation and discussion of essential information job seekers need to know. Key topics include:
- Recruitment process and scams
- Social media, job search sites and employment agencies in job search
- The hidden job market, networking and informational interview
- Strategies to solve common problems in job search
Armed with the knowledge, participants reflect on their job search experience and identify their strengths and weaknesses. To facilitate the management of their weakness, a range of strategies will be introduced and participants will apply them in diverse job search scenarios.
When you finish this workshop, you will:
- Have a thorough understanding of job search and networking
- Be able to transfer classroom learning to job search practice
- Become more informed and confident as a job seeker
If you are not registered with us, please click on the below link or please call (306) 352-3521 or email us at email@example.com