Part of being a successful employee is understanding workplace culture. This includes an organization’s shared values and beliefs; the way a person interacts with their boss, co-workers, and clients; everyday behaviors; and even the dress code! This workshop will explore some of the characteristics of Canadian workplace culture. In addition, this workshop will also teach you a number of strategies to make you a better communicator.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Workplace Culture & Communication covers many aspects of the Canadian workplace that you should be aware, while also helping you strengthen your communication skills. Among the topics that we will cover in this workshop are:
- Canadian values in the workplace
- Relationship building
- Essential soft skills
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Starting and maintaining a new job
After completing the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify some do’s and don’ts in the Canadian workplace
- Practice excellent verbal and non-verbal communication strategies
- Know how to make the most of their first week, month, and six months on a new job
- Feel confident in navigating difficult situations that may arise
If you are not registered with us, please click on the below link or please call (306) 352-3521 or email us at email@example.com
Employment Readiness Workshops Registration Form « Regina Open Door Society (RODS)