Engineers – P. Eng or P. Geo (APEGS)

To work as an engineer in Saskatchewan you must register with APEGS. If you are an internationally educated engineer you will need to submit your WES assessment transcripts to APEGS and may be required to complete additional coursework, or examinations in Canada before being granted your license.

Below are links to the APEGS Application pages, the good character guidelines for membership, and a how-to become a P.Eng or P.Geo video created by APEGS!

English English Español Español Français Français Filipino Filipino Português Português Русский Русский Українська Українська Deutsch Deutsch Tiếng Việt Tiếng Việt Ελληνικά Ελληνικά ភាសាខ្មែរ ភាសាខ្មែរ العربية العربية فارسی فارسی हिन्दी हिन्दी ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ 한국어 한국어 日本語 日本語 简体中文 简体中文