Social Work Saskatchewan

If you have a degree in social work from a country outside Canada or the United States, you will need to have your credentials evaluated for Canadian equivalency. You may be required to complete additional course work, examinations, or a practicum in Canada to be able to obtain a social work license.

SASW only accepts evaluations completed by the Canadian Association of Social Workers. (CASW). The process for applying to CASW to have your credential evaluated is located on the CASW website –
*The cost associated with this evaluation is the responsibility of the applicant.

Please find below a guide to the assessment process for international social work credentials, the code of ethics that social workers in Saskatchewan must follow, and the link for international social workers to apply for a license in Saskatchewan (International Applications).