Adaptability & Workplace Flexibility
Mar 2, 2021 - Mar 3, 2021
Adaptability is defined as our ability to adjust to new or changed conditions quickly, without experiencing stress or negative emotions. Adaptability and flexibility have become highly sought-after competencies as they show how individuals can adopt new technology trends and cater to ever-changing customer needs. Adaptability is also connected to career progression as the employee becomes more equipped and versatile.
This online workshop is meant to help strengthen the skills needed for participants to practice adaptability and flexibility in the Canadian workplace and everyday life as a path to career progression and personal success.
Your instructor will use a variety of methods, including videos and class discussions, and quizzes to present the information.
Please sign up for Google Classrooms prior to this class. You will receive the classroom information with your welcome email.
Key Topics Include:
- What is workplace flexibility?
- The importance of adaptability and flexibility
- What makes an employee adaptable?
- 5 ways to show adaptability in the workplace
When you finish this workshop, you will:
- Understand why adaptability is a core skill for the future world of work
- Identify the traits, skills, and characteristics that make someone adaptable
- Understand that adaptability skills can be developed by anyone and be applied in many situations - not just at moments of major change