Adaptability & Workplace Flexibility
Aug 24, 2021 - Aug 25, 2021
Adaptability is defined as our ability to adjust to new or changed conditions quickly, without experiencing stress or negative emotions. Adaptability and flexibility have become highly sought-after competencies as they show how individuals can adopt new technology trends and cater to ever-changing customer needs.
This online workshop is meant to help strengthen the skills needed for participants (Newcomer Youth age 16 - 29) to practice adaptability and flexibility in the Canadian workplace and everyday life as a path to career progression and personal success.
Key Topics Include:
- What is workplace flexibility?
- The importance of adaptability and flexibility
- What makes an employee adaptable?
- 5 ways to show adaptability in the workplace
When you finish this workshop, you will:
- Understand why adaptability is a core skill for the future world of work
- Identify the traits, skills and characteristics that make someone adaptable
- Understand that adaptability skills can be developed by anyone and be applied in many situations - not just at moments of major change