Advanced Interview Skills
Oct 4, 2021 - Oct 7, 2021
The Advanced Interview Skills online workshop facilitates hands-on learning in an environment where every participant feels comfortable asking questions and working with others towards a common goal: an effective job interview.
This workshop offers participants an opportunity to explore, identify, and practice a variety of interview questions and develop strategies that will help to answer employers clearly and confidently. After the successful completion of the workshop, the participants will have the opportunity to schedule a mock interview where they can put their new skills to the test.
Key topics include:
- Types of Canadian interviews
- Examples of common, job-specific, & behavioral interview questions
- Strategies for answering interview questions and evaluating your responses
- How to prepare for an online and in-person job interview
- What to expect when you meet the employer
When you finish this workshop, you will:
- Have an understanding of the culture and expectations of Canadian job interviews
- Be able to research employers and prepare for online and in-person interviews
- Know how to identify different types of interview questions and create engaging and relevant responses