Budgeting Basics: Making Your Money Do More
Apr 1, 2021
Making a budget can help you balance your income with your savings and expenses. Other than preparing for unexpected expenses and saving for the future, a budget can improve your quality of life now. This online workshop will introduce you to the value of budgeting as a guide to your spending, and a means to help you reach your financial goals.
Key Topics Include:
• Why you should make a budget
• What should be considered before making a budget
• How to make a simple budget
• Tips to help you stick to your budget
When You Finish This Workshop, You Will:
• Understand the importance of building and frequently revisiting a budget
• Make informed decisions in planning based on needs and wants
• Build a budget based on said needs and wants
• Make a simple short- and long-term financial plan
Please sign up for Google Classrooms prior to this class. You will receive the classroom information with your welcome email.