Customer Service English
Jun 21, 2021 - Jun 25, 2021
If you need some training to land a job involving interactions with customers, please come and join the online Customer Service English workshop. This workshop will familiarize you with customer service expectations in Canada and improve your customer service skills by practicing specific scenarios.
This workshop is filled with engaging activities for participants to share their relevant stories and previous work experience as customer service representatives, comment on past experiences, and brainstorm ideas to improve their customer service skills. Participants also play different roles to practice handling diverse situations as customer service representatives and give feedback on others’ performance.
Key topics include:
- Using positive language
- Meeting customers’ needs
- Dealing with customers’ complaints
- De-escalating potential conflicts
- Handling customers’ requests
- Talking with customers over the phone
- Writing emails to customers
When you finish this workshop, you will:
- Develop insights into customer service work
- Be able to interact with customers appropriately in routine and difficult situations
- Become more informed and confident as a customer service representative