Investing In Me: Savings, Responsible Investing
Feb 26, 2021
Investing in yourself means believing that you're capable of more than what you're currently doing. It means forming better habits to learn, grow and create value. This online workshop will introduce newcomer youth ages 16 to 29 to the value of investing in oneself in a monetary sense, and in one own personal growth as pathways to achieving goals.
Your instructor will use a variety of methods, including videos and class discussions, and quizzes to present the information.
Please sign up for Google Classrooms prior to this class. You will receive the classroom information with your welcome email.
Key Topics Include:
- Why saving for your future and responsible personal investing go hand-in-hand
- An introduction to transferable skills
- 3 Simple Responsible Investing strategies to further your personal growth
- Hear from a guest speaker from RBC on methods of saving (financial growth)
When you finish this workshop, you will:
- Understand the tools available to invest in themselves financially
- Practice using Responsible Investing strategies to accelerate their personal growth
- Make informed decisions for saving as they invest in their financial future
- Make informed decisions for personal growth
- Identify the transferable skills they need to improve and how they can work on improving them