Job Search & Networking
Oct 26, 2021 - Oct 27, 2021
Networking can be your secret advantage in the job search. Networking builds a wealth of personal and business connections that can add another layer to your search than relying solely on your resume. These connections are not only beneficial for you but also for employers, who hire many new employees through networking.
This online workshop is meant to help newcomer youth ages 16 to 29 explore relationship building for an influential network. They will learn how to use Networking effectively in their job search as they prepare for the Canadian workplace on their path to employment and personal success.
Key Topics Include:
- What is Networking?
- Relationship building for a professional Network
- How Networking can open doors to jobseekers
- How do you maintain a network?
When You Finish This Workshop, You Will:
- Develop an understanding of the Networking process
- Understand the importance of professional relationship building
- Utilize techniques for maintaining a professional Network
- Successfully utilize Networking in the job search process