Landing the Job: Interview Preparation
Apr 14, 2021 - Apr 15, 2021
Are you looking for a job or do you have a job interview coming up? There are a number of steps you can take before and after the interview to make a great impression on your potential employer. This online workshop is meant to help newcomer youth ages 16 to 29 prepare for the interview process on their path to employment and personal success in the Canadian workplace.
Key Topics Included:
Landing the Job: Interview Preparation prepares you for the interview process so you can land the job! Among the topics that we will cover in this workshop are:
- The best ways to prepare for an interview
- Interview practice
- How to present yourself in a professional manner
- Next steps for following up after the interview
When You Finish This Workshop, You Will:
After completing the workshop, participants should achieve the following:
- Gained an understanding of how to present a professional image
- Built confidence in their interview skills
- Understand the required feedback for popular interview questions
- Understand the follow-up process after an interview
Please sign up for Google Classrooms prior to this class. You will receive the classroom information with your welcome email.